A Team Approach to Care Male Enhancement in Los Angeles
Non-Surgical Male Enhancement Options
- The non-surgical treatments we offer provide safe yet effective results for male enhancement. Additionally, they can provide benefits for patients with erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation.
- Low-intensity Shockwave Therapy (LISWT): This treatment low-frequency sound waves to achieve several beneficial outcomes. It simultaneously:
- Increases blood flow to the penis
- Strengthens erections
- And improves sexual performance
LISWT (sometimes referred to as GAINSWave) is a scientifically proven and non-invasive male enhancement treatment. That means no incisions, no scarring, and increased safety. This treatment has also been shown to treat erectile dysfunction and Peyronie’s disease (curvature of the penis). Each treatment requires about 30 minutes to complete. So it barely takes any time out of your day. After treatment, you can return to your daily routine right away with no downtime. Following a full treatment program often helps patients achieve long-lasting results.
- Penile Vacuum Pump: Another popular non-surgical treatment is to use a penile vacuum pump. This simple yet effective treatment consists of a pump with a band attached to it. A penile vacuum pump uses vacuum technology to help men get and maintain an erection. Meanwhile, recent research indicates between 50% and 80% of men who use penile vacuum pumps are satisfied with their treatment results.
What Male Enhancement Treatment Is Right for Me?
There is no one-size-fits-all natural male enhancement treatment that works well for all patients. Instead, it is important for a patient to meet with a urologist to receive a full evaluation. Following a patient evaluation, a urologist can provide a patient with male enhancement treatment recommendations. Plus, they can respond to a patient’s treatment questions and help this individual make the best-possible treatment decision.
Other Penis Enhancement Options
- There is no shortage of companies or products claiming to provide penis enhancement. Unfortunately, many of these not only are a waste of money but can even prove dangerous. By visiting a trained specialist, you can learn what penis enlargement options are possible for you and which to avoid! Below are some of the common ways people try to achieve peris enlargement. However, read thoroughly to understand which options are safe and which are not.
- Exercises: Penis enhancement exercises often stimulate blood flow to the penis and help increase penis size and girth. While the results are not extreme, this can be a safe way to improve both function and size. Jelqing is one of the most common penis enhancement exercises. It consists of rapid pulling of the penis to increase its length. However, be sure to speak to a specialist before attempting this exercise! Additionally, penis enhancement exercise programs may be used that are tailored to a patient.
- Stretching:Stretching with weights has been shown to promote penis enlargement. However, this exercise also puts an individual at risk of burst blood vessels and tearing penile tissue. The risks often outweigh the rewards when done without expert input or guidance.
- Supplements:Various pills and supplements promote male enhancement. Yet these products sometimes fail to help individuals achieve their desired results. Many of them have absolutely no effect, and some can even prove dangerous. You’ve likely seen some of these lining the shelves of gas stations or other unexpected areas. Speak with a specialist before purchasing any pills or supplements that claim to have any benefits (spoiler: many do not).
- Surgery:Two penis enhancement surgeries are available: lengthening and widening the penis. During a lengthening procedure, a surgeon cuts the ligament that links the penis to the pelvic bone. Doing this allows more of the penis shaft to become visible outside the body. Comparatively, during a widening procedure, a surgeon implants fat, silicone, or tissue grafts. These implants can help address a penis that appears too thin. As with any surgery, there are certain risks with this method of treatment. It is important to speak with a specialist beforehand to fully understand the implications of surgery.