A TEAM APPROACH TO CARE
Non-Surgical Male Enhancement
Comprehensive Urology in Los Angeles offers a broad range of non-surgical male enhancement options. Our team of expert urologists understands the challenges commonly associated with finding the best male enhancement treatment. As such, our urologists provide insights into many male enhancement products, ensuring each patient can choose the right penis enhancement treatment based on his individual needs.
- Exercises: Penis enhancement exercises often stimulate blood flow to the penis and help increase penis size and girth. Jelqing (rapid pulling of the penis to increase its length) is one of the most common penis enhancement exercises. Additionally, penis enhancement exercise programs may be used that are tailored to a patient.
- Stretching: Stretching with weights has been shown to promote penis enlargement. However, this exercise also puts an individual at risk of burst blood vessels and tearing penile tissue.
- Supplements: Various pills and supplements promote male enhancement. Yet these products sometimes fail to help individuals achieve their desired results.
- Surgery: Two penis enhancement surgeries are available: lengthening and widening the penis. During a lengthening procedure, a surgeon cuts the ligament that links the penis to the pelvic bone, allowing more of the penis shaft to become visible outside the body. Comparatively, during a widening procedure, a surgeon implants fat, silicone, or tissue grafts to address a penis that appears too thin.
There is no one-size-fits-all natural male enhancement treatment that works well for all patients. Instead, it is important for a patient to meet with a CU urologist to receive a full evaluation. Following a patient evaluation, a urologist can provide a patient with male enhancement treatment recommendations. Plus, he or she can respond to a patient’s treatment questions and help this individual make the best-possible treatment decision.
- Low-intensity Shockwave Therapy (LISWT): Uses low-frequency sound waves to simultaneously increase blood flow to the penis, strengthen erections, and improve sexual performance. LISWT (sometimes referred to as GAINSWave) is a scientifically proven and non-invasive male enhancement treatment, and it has been shown to treat erectile dysfunction and Peyronie’s disease (causes significant curvature of the penis). Each treatment requires about 30 minutes to complete, and a full treatment program often helps patients achieve long-lasting results.
- Penile Vacuum Pump: Consists of a pump with a band attached to it. A penile vacuum pump uses vacuum technology to help men get and maintain an erection. Meanwhile, recent research indicates between 50% and 80% of men who use penile vacuum pumps are satisfied with their treatment results.